I provide bespoke workshops for organisations in the public, voluntary and private sectors to address identified needs and develop creative strategies, alternatives and solutions for sustainable futures.
I help organisations to identify and work through conscious and unconscious dynamics that affect the performance and the functioning of the work group. I use creative, active and visual methods as catalysts to unravel these dynamics and create new possibilities and solutions.
I help organisations to address issues such as:
- communication and presentation skills
- group relations
- team building
- work ethics and values
- group morale and motivation
- conflict resolution
- organisational development and planning
Examples of previous organisational development workshops and programmes that I delivered:
- Practice development drama workshop with CNWL NHS Foundation Trust aimed at examining the impact of a theatre performance devised and performed by mental health service users on improving care practice and mental health service delivery
- Organisational development programme with Portsmouth City NHS Teaching Primary Care Trust aimed at improving the knowledge, skills, attitudes and confidence of staff within mental health services through action learning and arts based interventions
- ‘Mental Health Service User Involvement Through Drama’: original theatre production and performance of ‘Call for Rescue’ by members of the Harrow User Group with the support of Mind in Harrow addressing the issue of stigma attached to mental health.
To discuss the needs of your work group or organisation, please refer to the contact page.